King Shocks King 2.5" Internal Bypass Coilover with Remote Reservoir & Compression Adjuster
- Ex Tax: £1,168.80
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: King Shocks
- Product Code: KINGPR25-COHIBP
Please contact us for current lead times, all King Shocks built to order. Minimum 4 weeks.
1. Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination. Several colors are available to match your vehicle.
2. Our own truncated thread design produces ultimate strength and trouble free spring adjustments. Shock bodies are bored and honed after cadmium plating to ensure cylindricity and an efficient piston seal that enhances valve function.
3. Pinch bolt design offers superior clamping force to retain your coil pre-load adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
4. King coil springs are manufactured to our specifications in the USA using the finest quality, high tensile, chrome silicon wire available. Spring rates, wire diameters and coil lengths have been developed through extensive real world testing on all types of terrain.
5. Composite coil sliders maintain proper spring alignment and silent operation.6. Progressive dual rate spring applications use lockable secondary nuts threaded onto the body to allow precise adjustment of secondary spring engagement.
7. Highly developed port designs on our 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide the famous King ride quality.
8. Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel and resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade free performance.
9. Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
10. Special long wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18 wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure.
11. Large ¾" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed to combat rock bruising and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
12. Replaceable Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal to metal contact.
13. High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and allow a tighter bend radius without kinking like braided stainless or cloth lines do.
IBP Internal Bypass Shock Features:-
1. Monotube design with full diameter piston and valving can be built as a smooth body or coilover.
2. Unique Internal Bypass design with velocity and position sensitive damping.
3. Precision tapered metering rod controls the bypass flow through the ported hollow shaft.
4. Dual valving allows infinite adjustability of slow speed and high speed response.
Compression Adjuster Features:-
1. Beautifully anodized aircraft quality billet aluminum construction.
2. Clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use even while wearing gloves.
3. Individual detents make each click of adjustment easy to feel while turning. Each of the twenty levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very soft to very firm.
4. Wide range compression adjuster can be retro-fitted to existing King Shocks.
King 2.0 and 2.5 shocks have a new level of versatility and performance. King shocks with our Wide Range Compression Adjuster give you the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob. The clearly marked knob offers 16 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment. You can soften your ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when hammering rough terrain or carrying additional payload. You’ll have the ultimate in performance regardless of your pursuit. Existing King shock owners are not left out when it comes to the added performance offered by the Wide Range Compression Adjuster. Your shocks can be easily upgraded with the new technology. King is continuously striving to bring you the most innovative and best performing shocks in the world.