King Shocks Triple Bypass 2.5 Remote Reservoir
- Ex Tax: £990.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: King Shocks
- Product Code: KTBRR25
Please contact us for current lead times, all King Shocks built to order. Minimum 6 weeks.
Performance Race Series
1. Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination. Several colors are available to match your vehicle.
2. Bypass ports are cnc drilled then hand deburred and polished before welding. Bypass tubes are aircraft quality tig welded to the bodies then pressure tested to 300 psi before getting cadmium plated. Welded and plated bodies are then honed to assure a precision seal and proper valving function. Available in several time tested tube placement patterns or built to your custom specs.
3. High flow bypass valves allow precise adjustability with no unregulated bypass flow. Bypass tubes offer the highest flow rates and a compact low profile design.
4. Highly developed port designs on our 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide the famous King ride quality.
5. Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel and resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade free performance.
6. Wear bands are made from an exclusive Teflon bronze composite that wears longer than any other material available. The overlapping end design enhances sealing.
7. Special long wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18 wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure.
8. Large ¾" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed to combat rock bruising and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
9. Replaceable Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal to metal contact.
10. High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and allow a tighter bend radius without kinking like braided stainless or cloth lines do.