King Shock Hydraullic Bumpstop 2.0 x 2.0
- Ex Tax: £252.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: King Shocks
- Product Code: KHBS2025
Please contact us for current lead times, all King Shocks built to order. Minimum 4 weeks.
1. Available in 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches.
2. Double sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out
.3. Unique mounting boss design with indexing pin securely locates the bump stop without pinching the outside of the tube.
4. Stout 1/8" thick Chromoly bump stop bodies are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
5. Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
6. Large 1-1/4" or 1-5/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
7. Long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
8. O-ring on shaft helps to gauge shaft travel.