King Shocks 2.0 Air Shock
- Ex Tax: £378.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: King Shocks
- Product Code: KINGAS2012
Please contact us for current lead times, all King Shocks built to order. Minimum 4 weeks.
1. Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
2. S O-ring Schrader cover that mounts to the cap, not the valve itself, creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out.
3. Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
4. The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations, specific to air shock applications, that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
5. Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims have a unique grain structure that does not fracture and remains stable at high temperatures to maintain consistent valve function.
6. Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that wears longer than any other material available. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
7. Gun drilled for weight reduction, large diameter 1-1/4” or 1-5/8” shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
8. Rod end threads into hollow shaft and rides on steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
9. O-ring on shaft aids in setting ride height and gauges shaft travel.